For you your father was, is and always will be your hero! Ever since you were a little boy you always used to idolize him and growing up has made this urge of becoming like him grow even stronger. You want to tell him, how much you appreciate him but have never found the correct time or occasion to convey this to him. This coming father’s day you can convey all of your feelings to him by some of these thoughtful gifts which will let him know how much you adore him!
- Zippo Wallet: This is one wallet which has a body of stainless steel which gives it a very stylish and sleek look. This wallet has lot of space so that your dad can easily store cash, credit cards, etc. Be rest assured he is going to love this one of kind wallet.
- Clint Eastwood- 40 Film DVD Collection: This is one gift any guy would love it because this collection has it all right from the classics to the most recent hits.
- ENO Hammocks: I am sure you already have understood the importance of a Hammock whether you and your dad are out camping or just relaxing at the deck of your home. This will be the best gift for your dad as it will allow him to have few hours of peaceful nap!
- Shower head + wireless speakers: If your dad loves to listen to music then this is one gift he will completely adore. These built in speakers connect to your phone via Bluetooth and you can install these speakers very easily within few minutes. The best part about these speakers is they are portable so that your dad can take them with him wherever he goes.
- Phillips Norelco Click & Style: This waterproof razor can be used in the shower also. This razor comes with three separate attachments where one is used for shaving, another is used for trimming and the last one is used for grooming.
- Movado Writs Watch: This watch is just apt your dad who does not anything which is too flashy or has lot of clutter. The body of this watch is very sleek and the entire model is covered in only one color and that is black.
- Mont Blanc Legend: This is one fragrance which is very subtle and probably not many would notice it until its gone just like your dad isn’t it? I am sure he will appreciate this gift as it is not that strong to give anyone a headache but not too mild for it to be termed as girly.
- Redbreast: This is one Irish whiskey which is surely going to bring a twinkle in his eyes. Its smooth, creamy and spicy taste is one of the best you can ever find in spirits.